Holidays like Halloween can often be a chaotic time for schools. You can help your students maintain focus in the classroom by providing the benefit of festive physical activity breaks instead of sugary treats like candy. Plan ahead to celebrate this fun-filled day with activities like pumpkin ring toss, a festive parade or pin the nose on the pumpkin. Check out our suggestions to learn how can you keep Halloween healthy and fun?
- Healthy Halloween Parent Newsletter (English) (Spanish)
- Healthy Halloween Teacher Newsletter
- Healthy Celebrations (English) (Spanish)
- Printable Snack List (English) (Spanish)
- Healthy Halloween Games (Action for Healthy Kids)
- Healthy Celebration Tips (Action for Healthy Kids)
- Make Celebrations Fun, Healthy and Active (USDA)